JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You are expected to be able to perform the following essential duties and functions:
1. Read content and correct any errors in grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
2. Check copy for readability, style, and agreement with editorial policy.
3. Suggest revisions to copy, such as changing words and rearranging content to improve clarity or accuracy.
4. Carry out research, confirm sources for writers, and verify facts, dates, and statistics using standard reference sources.
5. Collaborate with writers to ensure their ideas and stories succeed, while being mindful of the audience.
6. Ensure all client-facing communications are error-free and consistent with Snow standards.
7. Approve final versions of updated materials submitted by staff.
8. Involved in planning workflow processes for editing pieces.
9. Involved in setting standard timelines to complete different editorial jobs.