Digital Marketing Coordinator - Main Overview
Marketing Automation Management & Reporting
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns using marketing automation including campaigns such as lead generation through gated content, lead nurturing, stakeholder communication, monthly newsletter, etc.
- Report on campaign success metrics and identify ways to improve lead generation/conversions and improve overall communication to stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain our CRMs database to ensure its integrity
- Support sales department in achieving their goals but continuously improving automation and communication tools available to them for deal conversion.
Website Management & Reporting
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s), including woo commerce management, pop-ups, landing pages, etc
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Track user behavior and make recommendations to the website for better conversion.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time, or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s), identifying new target keywords for new opportunities.
Social Media Management & Reporting
- Develop and implement a social media strategy using scheduling tools.
- Increase our social footprints through live management of our company's social channels.
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, target audience, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc.)
- Report on social media success metrics and come up with ideas on how to increase our reach organically and through paid ads.
Content Creation & Management
- Create graphics, Flipbooks, content, etc using predefined creative templates in support of lead generation and other company departments.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content published across all channels.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts, and audio content to online sites
- Arrange and manage webinars and events
- Manage our content database internally.
- Ensure company-wide communication around the communication department's activities.