We're looking for a very experienced e-commerce bookkeeper.
You must be very comfortable with:
- Xero - you should be an expert.
- Stripe, paypal and other merchant account reconciliation
- Setting up rules to automate transactions (we often have 50k transactions a month, most of which need automating).
- Dealing with multiple companies and currencies (we currently have books for our UK and US companies in GBP and USD and this will involve more companies and currencies in the future).
- Delivering monthly management P&Ls and balance sheets for each company and the total group management accounts.
- Managing accounts payable.
If you have the experience of the above we have a great position for you either full-time or half-time (depending on your availability).
We offer competitive pay and a supportive but challenging work environment and are looking for someone to really become part of the team.
Please reply with 'blue cup' at the beginning of your cover letter so we know you have read this thoroughly. Please detail you e-commerce bookkeeping experience (number of companies, revenue, monthly transactions you've managed etc).