Required Skills and Experience
- Language: Fluency in English
- Working Hours: Able to work normal working hours in the APAC region
- Experience: 1-3 years experience in sales administration or sales support
- Organized: This role depends completely on your ability to be organized. You can keep information up to date, put it in the appropriate places, and have a systematic approach.
- Listening Skills: Your ability to listen to a conversation and translate that into needs, actions, and to do’s is critical.
- Perseverance: You’re able to have many items to be able to get accomplished in a short period of time and get them done.
- Quick Task Switching: The team is in growth mode, which means you may need to switch between research, follow-ups, internal communication, chat, and email.
- The Ability to Handle Ambiguity: You thrive in an environment where something may not be easy to find and directions are given at a high level.
- Work from Home: You have a fast internet connection, a place to work without distractions, and are comfortable working from home.
- Communication: We’re a 100%-remote team, so being able to communicate clearly, proactively, and in multiple ways (video, text, Zoom, etc.) is key.
- Curiosity: You’re the kind of person who always asks “Why?” You’re a delight to talk to at parties because you engage people with questions and want to learn more. This is important so that you come into this role with a deep curiosity about verticals, events, products, and competitors while keeping a finger on the pulse of changes.
For your application to be considered, please send a cover letter about your interest in this job together with your answers to these questions:
1. Tell me about a time when you had to solve a customer problem with your own initiative.
2. If there were 10 things to do, how would you prioritize what gets done?
3. Can you work full time in Asia Pacific business hours?
4. In your local currency, what would be your expected monthly salary for this job?
5. Please attach your updated CV and resume