• Take instruction from the Project Manager as to the scope, form, and functionality of
the design required.
• General design tasks to include websites, landing pages, general UX/UI elements, booklets, brochures, flyers, business cards etc.
• Creating simple websites using WordPress templates and applying standard CSS
practices. Will from time to time require development of more complex websites including shopping cart (using WooCommerce or Shopify etc)
• Research and Select the most appropriate WordPress template that will deliver the
intended design and functionality.
• Research any plug-ins required to deliver specific functionality required.
• Design and develop the website consistent with the scope.
• Use responsive design techniques so that the site is able to be viewed on Mobile
• Optimise the site for speed of loading with particular emphasis of Mobile devices.