We are a growing real estate and hospitality management company seeking a dedicated full-time Business Manager / General Manager. You will oversee a team of 7+ virtual employees responsible for Operations, Marketing, IT, and Finance. You will report to the CEO/Founder of the company who is an experienced business owner studying at Harvard University, and formerly a CPA.
$7-8/hour + Holiday bonus + Performance bonus + Rate reconsideration every 6 months.
SHIFT: 9am-5pm EST Monday-Friday, with off-hour check-in meetings required 1-2 times on weeknight and weekend shifts. Estimated hours per week: 50 hours.
1) Give 2-3 sentences summarizing your experience in general management and supervising staff.
2) Send a voice sample introducing yourself and mention "Voyage Management"
3) Provide resume.
4) Confirm you are OK with the shift and rate range.
5) How have you improved operations at other companies? What quantified impact did they have?
6) As you analyze current processes, what information do you look at? How do you identify problems and solutions?
7) How many clients do you currently work with? What work do you do for them? Will you keep any?
9) Will you work from home, an office, or an Internet café?
10) Describe your alternative place to work in case of an issue preventing you to work at home?
11) What is your internet speed (download and upload speed)? What type of internet is it (Coax, fiber, antenna)? Please share a speedtest screenshot.
12) What backup internet do you have (if you have):
13) What computer do you use (model and year). What is your backup computer (if you have one)?
14) Do you have any real estate or hospitality experience?
15) What tools do you like to use for team or project management?
16) Are you OK with TimeDoctor recording software (to monitor your time and your work)?