The candidate should:
1) Know mobile app development for iOS (Swift) and Android (Kotlin)
2) Know backend programming in at least 3 different languages (PHP, Python and NodeJS),
3) Know how to build lightweight backend applications that run well (avoid overcomplicating the architecture)
4) Know mySQL and MongoDB very well
5) Have done projects related to Digital Ocean and AWS
6) Be able to communicate well in English (written and verbal)
7) Interest in casual games (since we're a primarily a game company)
8) Ability to self-teach and troubleshoot8) Able to test the code that you wrote
Most importantly, we're looking for candidates who fit our company culture, are fast learners, and extremely motivated. Everything else is secondary.
Bonus points for
- any game programming-related experience (2D/3D) will be very useful (we may ask you to help design mini game experiences if there's demand)
- server side and database design- web development/agency experience (eg: able to build microsites)
- knowledge of pushing/deploying cloud based applications (eg: Amazon, Digital Ocean, Google App Engine)
In your application, please send samples of your past project URLs. We evaluate all projects very seriously.