Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Triage incoming service requests and assign to the appropriate resource.
2. Dispatch and coordinate technical resources for remote and on-site activities.
3. Maintain an awareness of all service tickets in order to properly assign issues based on ability and availability, identify trends and recurring issues, and any need for follow-up.
4. Coordinate service team operations to maximize efficiency and compliance to company policies.
5. Cultivate strong relationships and trust with fellow team members and clients.
6. Use proper planning and communication to reduce the stress that comes with last minute schedule changes and unexpected activity.
7. Coordinate and assist in providing necessary remote meeting resources (Teams conference setup, materials, etc.).
8. Manage agendas, travel arrangements, appointments, etc.
9. Manage a high volume of phone calls, email, and other various correspondence.
10. Provide administrative support for the Service Operations team.
11. Assist in generating and preparing information in support of Service Operations, including proposals, account reviews, and reports.
12. Ensure the accuracy and timely entry of time records, expenses, and products for billing.
13. Growth into additional responsibilities, based on your individual capabilities, should be anticipated.