For this long term collaboration I am looking for a bilingual French + English coordinator to manage training program logistics and deliverables.
The job is interesting and mentally stimulating. It requires the ability to manage many details in parallel.
It is perfect for someone who appreciates the ability to work at her/his own pace without any preset schedule. The job can usually be accomplished any time of day or night but at least one hour per day is necessary to handle daily email interaction with many people in different countries.
The number of hours per week vary from one week to the other but an average of 8 to 16 hours per week is reasonable. Remuneration will be per hour according to the actual number of hours. Candidates should indicate their best quote for hourly rate
My company has been in business for 63 years and provides now MBA-level training programs to corporations in different countries.
After 7 years of a very enjoyable cooperation my previous assistant is leaving to switch to a completely different professional activity. I am sorry to see her leave but I can only encourage her to do what she believes is right for her. Usually people stay in my company for many years (up to 30 years).
Candidates interested by this position are requested to explain in their application:
1. what event planning activity they have done in the last 5 years
2. why they are interested by this job
3. why they feel qualified to handle it
4. which criteria they meet and which they do not meet
5. how many hours per week they are available and if they can allocate at least one hour per day
6. the best offer for hourly rate
7. as of when they would be able start
I am available to answer any question candidates may have