- 2 years minimum of experience with recruiting
- Fluency with written and spoken English.
- Able to work with reasonable overlap with Los Angeles business hours (8am-6pm Pacific Time).
- MUST HAVE MINIMUM 1-2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE in/using the following:
- Internet research
- Boolean search operators
- Data entry
- Google Suite
- Extremely well organized, with a meticulous eye for detail
- Exceptional proofreading, editing, formatting, and database management skills
- Great verbal and written communication (we really mean it, this is not fluff): you are not shy about asking questions when you need clarification, and you keep your colleagues updated on the status of your projects regularly
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Inquisitive, natural curiosity, and intrinsic motivation to learn
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Highly organized and efficient in self-driven environments; when given clear instructions, process, and tools you’re able to complete projects effectively
Salary is based on experience. We pride ourselves in exceeding industry norms in compensation.
To apply, please submit your resume, a BRIEF intro outlining interest and relevant experience, a link to your Linkedin profile, salary expectations, and answers to the following questions:
• What directly related experience do you have with the position (research, administrative work, recruiting)?
• What experience do you have with external-facing communication (with clients/candidates/customers)?
• What is your typing speed?
• What is your experience with databases and data entry? (Which systems, # of years)
• What is your experience with LinkedIn, Airtable and Slack?
• What is your experience with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Calendars)?
• How much time do you currently have available to work for us? Are you able to work a schedule with reasonable overlap with Pacific Time business hours? (approximately 8am-6pm)
• What is your desired compensation?