Do you eat, sleep, and breathe creativity?
The person we’re in search of will have intimate knowledge of WordPress, tied together with a dazzling bow of experience within content production.
To be successful in this role, you’ll have a hands-on approach, as you’ll be working on various WordPress projects across WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs, teaming up with our Documentation, Blog, Development, and Marketing teams to write and produce tutorials, explainers, and sales content – with potential to travel to WordCamps across the world to capture interviews, testimonials, and other promotional materials.
- We offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you’re here, the more you get
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
All you have to do is submit 5 pieces of your best work along with a copy of your CV and the team will be back in contact within 5-10 working days, it’s that simple!
It would be beneficial if you could provide examples of WordPress-related tutorials you have created, or at minimum, some kind of software or website walk-thru.
If you haven’t got any examples but you are super keen and know your WordPress, you could throw together a 60-second video on something WordPress-related, maybe how to install a plugin or change a theme. Do anything you like, we just want to see that you can make awesome video tutorials, can script and plan them out, and create the perfect masterpiece.