Joining a small team, this role will have exposure across all areas of the development process. Hence, an understanding and a willingness to get involved in the entire web development process, including design, development, content and deployment is preferred.
• Front and Back end WordPress & WooCommerce development. There will be a mix of functional development (coding and customisations) and implementation tasks (page building and content) in this role.
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture & user experience
• Updating & Troubleshooting existing site issues
• Managing staging and live site deployments
• Assisting with scoping and solution design to deliver effective and valuable solutions to clients
• Autonomously managing your time to meet your deliverables on project work