ApprovalMax is looking for a Website and Technical SEO Specialist to join its Marketing team. This role reports to the CMO and will work collaboratively with the marketing team to optimize lead generation and conversion for the website.
If you have a strong analytical mindset but also think strategically about the customer experience, then you will enjoy using your skills to improve the website experience for our users, manage our website and digital projects, and drive our digital sales performance.
- Monitor and update content on the company website and resolve website issues if they arise.
- Assist the Marketing team with publishing content and promotions on the website, including planning, execution, conversion tracking, and performance.
- Manage and optimise landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
- Running tests to prove which website pages and conversions are the most successful with the ultimate goal of increasing conversion rates and driving marketing-qualified leads to our sales team.
- Improve the user experience of the website on an on-going basis.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and managing the company's overall technical SEO strategy and working with our Senior Content Marketing Manager to optimise organic search results and maximise ROI.
- Regularly perform website audits to identify issues and make improvements to our website settings and layout.
- Identify key technical SEO KPIs, while monitoring our website rating, redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs.
- Prepare and present reports regularly on website traffic and conversion each month.
- 3-4 years of technical SEO and website and CMS management with results showcasing website performance.
- Experience leading and managing technical SEO/SEM campaigns.
- Experience in optimising landing pages, user funnels, and interpreting data/reports to inform website strategy.
- Extensive background in website project management and digital sales.
- Fluent in Google Analytics and creating dashboards.
- Strong analytical skills, capable of understanding sales funnels and conversion drivers.
- Strong optimisation and testing background.
- Excellent communications skills to lead, inspire and influence others and build relationships at all levels
- Advanced English written communication skills
- Advantageous if you have experience or are interested in UX design for websites.
This role is:
- Full-time and permanent.
- 100% remote.
- English speaking.