We are a growing real estate investment and management company focusing on short-term rentals. We envision a world of new discoveries, shared experiences, and personal choice. We hire based on potential for future leadership, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, citizenship, gender, sexual preference, or disability unrelated to the job.
We are hiring a full-time Sales Associate to help us close high-ticket management or lease contracts with property owners. This role requires top-tier English communication skills, the ability to instill trust and safety with our service, and close high-ticket contracts.
Our company comprises 25+ remote and onsite employees.
WHY WORK WITH US:
1) Career Growth: We only hire future leaders who can potentially become company executives.
2) High Commissions: Each contract is "high-ticket" with no limit to the contracts you can deliver.
3) Fast-moving Company: We will 1-2 markets per year, launch a franchise, launch new services, and build new technology. Every sale changes the trajectory.
4) Coaching: Work directly with CEO, an experienced business owner, Harvard alumnus, and former Manager and CPA at a top consulting firm.
COMPENSATION: Base + Commission typical for outsourced roles in Asia, Latin America, or certain parts of Europe.
SHIFT: 9am-5pm EST with possible off-shift calls/email to close deals.
TO APPLY, PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1) Give 2-3 sentences summarizing your sales experience and the results you achieved over what period. Specify the average contract value.
2) Send a voice sample introducing yourself and mention "Short Term Vacation Rentals"
3) Provide a resume.
4) Please provide 2-3 recent work references.
5) Confirm you are OK with the shift and compensation range.
6) How many clients do you currently work with? What work do you do for them? Will you keep any?
7) What is your internet speed (download and upload speed)? What type of internet is it (Coax, fiber, antenna)? Please share a speed test screenshot.
8) What tools do you like to use for sales? What unique features do you want to use that have been important for your role?