About This Job:
- EMS is hiring a Business Research Analyst to join the EMS Program Team.
- The Business Research Analyst will work alongside other Business Analysts and report directly to the Program Manager.
- The main tasks will include researching Business Topics, documenting Business Processes, and performing some User Acceptance Testing.
- To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to Non-Technical Users.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Researching Business Strategic, Operations, and Tactical Topics
- Evaluating Business Processes, anticipating Business Requirements, uncovering Business Areas for Improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Performing Requirements Analysis
- Performing User Acceptance Testing
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
- A minimum of 4 Years of Experience in Business Analysis, Market Research, or a related field
- Must have at least 3 years of Remote Work Experience
- Contractor agrees to work 40 hours per Calendar Week
- Contractor agrees to work in US Time Zone Hours between MON to FRI – 8:00 AM US Pacific Daylight Time – 5:00 PM US Pacific Daylight Time
- Contractor agrees to be reachable via phone and email during the days and times listed above