You’d be a good fit if:
* You have 2+ years of experience supporting American clients or customers in an external-facing role.
* You are a quick and clear writer (you must be highly proficient in English) and an amazing communicator.
* You have experience in the world of web design helping launch and manage websites.
* You have empathy for small business users and can quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
* You feel comfortable managing your time and deciding amongst competing priorities.
* You are patient, thoughtful, encouraging, and calm.
* You have some familiarity with managing third-party integrations on websites.
* You enjoy learning and teaching.
* You care about and want to contribute to our mission of helping people do meaningful work.
* You are willing to work full-time 8 hrs/day (9 AM - 5 PM US Eastern Standard Time, New York)
* Some candidates may see this list and feel discouraged because they don’t match all the items. Please apply anyway: there’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think you are.
* B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQIA community.