Xogito is a global citizen company operating worldwide in a virtual environment, we pioneered the remote work model. Every day we help our clients exceed their business goals and gain invaluable experience of it. For our Technical Operations Team, we are looking for a
Technical Operations Engineer
Full time, permanent, remote job
Purpose of the Role
As part of the Tech Ops Team you will participate in all aspects of new projects’ implementation including infrastructure design, server’s configurations, documentation, and deployment with primary focus on Windows system administration and Microsoft Azure.
Benefits of winning a career at Xogito
- Reward and recognition, a long-term commitment to excel in your career
- Remote work model supporting the value of family time and work-life balance
- Career development path, respecting both your professional interests and the company's strategic goals
- Access and support for good training and certification programs as needed
- Engagement within the global IT society, adding value to the remote work community
- Regular company off-sites and co-working days
- Top of the scale remuneration and KPI based performance bonuses
- Vacation days, paid sick leave and personal days off
- Eastern Time work schedule perfect for someone who enjoys personal time in the morning
Note: Our working hours for this position are 7 or 9am to 3 or 5pm ET zone. Compensation is negotiated based on experience.
We encourage you to send a few details related to your hands-on experience with Azure and Windows when applying to this position.
All applications and details will be carefully assessed and suitable candidates will be contacted shortly.