- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering, or equivalent.
- Native speaker in the language outlined above.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent attention to detail
- At least 5 of “Preferred” skills
- Experience in OS X and/or iOS software development with Xcode.
- Experience as a “power user” of ios Products.
- Experience in software localisation/internationalisation.
- A strong background in UNIX.
- 2+ years of real world Software Engineering experience.
- Strong programming and technical skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player, and a person who enjoys creating test plans that ‘break’ software products.
- Deep knowledge of linguistics
- 2+ years of project management experience
Salary: 38.000euro per annum pro rata
** A relocation package is provided **