THE BEST MATCH FOR THIS JOB:
- Has extensive experience in technical support, particularly in troubleshooting SaaS software solutions.
- Has an affinity for helping customers and teaching them in a timely fashion with outstanding follow through and problem-solving skills.
- Has excellent written and spoken English.
- Is resourceful, detail-oriented, and can work with minimal supervision.
- Is fully equipped for remote work with an excellent internet connection, a headset, and any ONE of the following devices: iPhone, Android mobile phone, or iPad/tablet.
Experience in sales and customer success is a huge plus.
You must also agree to use our time tracking software while at work.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Please only apply if you are seriously interested and have the required experience. We are looking for someone reliable who values punctuality, has a good work ethic, and is looking for a long-term position.
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter containing your answers to these questions:
- Why should we hire you for this job?
- Since this is a long-term job, what's your expected monthly salary?
- In a scale of 1-5 (5 being the highest), how good are you in spoken and written English?
- This job's work shift is 9am - 6am (GMT+8). How can you assure us you are able to work on this shift/timezone?
We shall only be answering applications which have submitted all these requirements.