THE BEST MATCH FOR THIS JOB MUST HAVE / BE:
- Extensive experience in technical support, particularly in troubleshooting SaaS software solutions.
- An affinity for helping customers and teaching them in a timely fashion with outstanding follow through and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Eesourceful, detail-oriented, and can work with minimal supervision.
- Fully equipped for remote work with an excellent internet connection, a headset, and any ONE of the following devices: iPhone, Android mobile phone, or iPad/tablet.
Experience in sales and customer success is a huge plus. You must also agree to use our time tracking software while at work.
This job is for a technical support agent / customer support. It is a 100%-remote / telecommute / work-from-home / virtual position.
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter containing your answers to these questions:
1. Why should we hire you for this job?
2. Since this is a long-term job, what is your expected monthly salary?
3. In a scale of 1-5 (5 being the highest), how good are you in spoken and written English ?
4. This job's work shift is 9am - 6am Pacific Time. How can you assure us you are able to work on this shift/timezone?
We shall only be answering applications which have submitted all these requirements.