1. Answer telephones
2. Manage projects, and contribute to committee and team work.
3. Leads, coordinates, and monitors the review and analysis of practitioner applications and
accompanying documents, ensuring applicant eligibility.
4. Conducts thorough background investigation, research and primary source verification of all
components of the application file.
5. Identifies issues that require additional investigation and evaluation, validates discrepancies and
ensures appropriate follow up.
6. Prepares credentials file for completion and presentation to insurances, ensuring file completion
within time periods specified.
7. Processes requests for privileges, ensuring compliance with criteria outlined in clinical privilege
8. Responds to inquiries from other healthcare organizations, interfaces with internal and external
customers on day-to-day credentialing and privileging issues as they arise.
9. Assists with managed care delegated credentialing audits; conducts internal file audits.
10. Utilizes Google Drive as a credentialing guidelines and Asana a credentialing database to
optimize efficiency, and performs follow up and status report.
11. Monitors the initial, reappointment and expirables process for all engaged clients/providers.
12. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
13. Create Quotes for services
14. Bill provider for services
15. Collects payment from clients
16. Enter invoices and payments in QuickBooks
17. Update Google Drive to follow up on engaged assignments
18. Log all call and status in Asana.