Skills & Experience Requirements
- 2 years of experience using Ebay and/or Amazon (or comparable online marketplace like Etsy, Bonanza, Polyvore etc.)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to assess platforms rules and guidelines and act with in accordance, as to protect the integrity of the accounts
- You must, must, MUST be a team player - it’s the highest held value in the department you’ll be part of. We all work in harmony together, so we can all succeed together.
- A successful candidate will be motivated, love people, an excellent listener and enjoy fast-paced environments
- A LOVE of Learning. Willingness to go through training programs, test out new tools & software & drive to take on new responsibilities as the company grows
- The kind of person who likes to help others and willing to share knowledge with new people who will be on board in the future and train them to learn the ropes
- Must be flexible and have the ability to take direction well
- Many of our products have very small variations, so you must have a keen eye for detail.
- Must be open minded and comfortable with the content of the company website, from which swimwear and lingerie products are being showcased by women
- Basic skills in graphic design
- Content, copywriting, and/or proof reading experience
- Past experience in customer service / responding to customer enquiries
- Experience in other areas of Digital Marketing, such as social media management, affiliate marketing, technical development etc.
- Can produce data from past projects that show successfully built listings on Ebay, Amazon, or another comparable online marketplace
Mac or PC with at least 4GB of RAM and stable Internet connection
This role initially requires 40 hours per week while working remotely with an 8-hour block availability from Monday to Friday between 7am to 4pm Philippine time (with an hour’s lunch break). However, this will eventually require you to be in an office based environment in approximately in six months time.