"Work is challenging but fulfilling".
This is the comment we often hear from employees. As much as we try to maximise the value we deliver to our clients, we are also obsessed with giving our “internal customers” a great experience working in the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer; more than half of the company is made up of female employees and almost all female employees are mums! (We deeply respect them for being able to handle a day job and managing children at home). We have a great mix of talents too from fresh graduates to senior writers with more than 30 years of experience in advertising.
We are growing really quickly and are actively looking to hire talents with the right drive and attitude to hop on the bus!
In order to hit the ground running, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have an excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
- You must have an interest in the e-commerce industry
- You love writing to sell
- You love taking on challenges and learn new skills quickly
- You must be able to pick up new software quickly
- You are a proactive self-starter who constantly finds new ways to improve your performance
- Excellent writing and proofing skills
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Email marketing experience not required but great to have
- Design skills a plus
- Basic data analysis skills (understanding of split tests and logical problem solving)
- Include "Email rocks!" in your application message if you would like to be considered.
Why Work With Chronos Agency
- We believe in investing in our people; resources, training, and more will be provided on-the-job
- Work with an amazing team that is dedicated to supporting each other and growing together
- We love pizza
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fast growing company with growth opportunities
- Opportunities for expansion of responsibilities & promotion into leadership roles
- Performance incentives + bonuses
- Personal development support & mentorship