- Fluency in written English
- Personal laptop
- Mic and Headset for clients and internal calls
- Quiet workspace
- Internet with minimum 15MB download and 5MB upload speed
- Experience with G-Suite (Sheets, Docs, etc)
- Able to follow step-by-step directions
Qualities we're seeking:
- Sense of humor
- Rule no. 76 (Someone who can) play like a champion (check out our values on our website.)
- Team player who works well independently (this is a remote role)
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Results-oriented attitude
- Learns new tasks and skills quickly (and able to hit the ground running.)
- Timely and meets deadlines
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, a skilled communicator, process-oriented, resourceful, and have a positive attitude of ‘whatever it takes’ to get the job done!
You should have a thirst for knowledge and an eagerness to establish yourself long-term within the company. You should be highly self-motivated and ready to prove that you can take on any new training or task tossed your way technical competencies will be trained on-the-job as needed to ensure execution is performed the company’s specific standards.
Interested? Here's how to apply:
Send us a chat message and tell us why you'd be a great fit for the role and your spirit animal (if you were an animal, what would you be and why?) as well as information about your work history (resume, Linkedin profile, etc… feel free to be creative).