About the business
Ooze Studios is an Australian digital marketing & creative agency working with global clients and a global team. We build objective focused digital products such as marketing campaigns, landing pages, websites, apps, lead magnets, etc.
We work with some of Melbourne’s most successful small & medium businesses from a range of industries, check out our portfolio for some of our recent work.
We are a flexible business that trusts our team members to deliver work in the best possible way to get the best client outcomes. We are committed to a work environment that is curious, innovative, diverse, thoughtful and gives our team members every opportunity to grow.
We have a global team of 8:
- 3 developers
- 1 digital marketer
- 1 SEO expert
- 1 content strategist & UX user testing expert
- 1 designer
- 1 copywriter
Our lead developer was recently selected in Forbes’ Top 30 under 30 for E-commerce. Furthermore, our lead copywriter used to be a cartoonist for Nickelodeon where he drew cartoons such as Arthur and SpongeBob SquarePants.
Join our diverse & winning team.
It can be hard to connect with team members remotely so we introduced board game play. We play board games in a relaxed atmosphere to get to know one another better.
Better connections => Greater working environment => Greater creativity => Best client work
About the role
We are looking for a talented Digital account manager to join our team. You will manage our client portfolio to help our clients:
- Improve their web presence
- Build new CRO web page wireframes for the designer to create
- Managing marketing campaigns and results
- Developing and implementing account plans for client growth
- Growing organic revenue and developing new streams of business within the existing client accounts
- In conjunction with Ooze team members and creatives ensuring clients love us and the work we deliver
You will also on-board clients and project manage their digital product production from start to finish.
We don’t limit ourselves by defining one particular background that would be right for this role. We do need you to be able to demonstrate experience and/or transferable skills across the following key areas:
- Commercial experience in client service or delivery, preferably in digital or related
- A track record of building strong relationships with clients and team members
- Confidence and curiosity to provide strategic insight and guidance to clients
- Not just an ability to, but an enjoyment of, working autonomously
- Not just an ability to, but an enjoyment of, mentoring and upskilling others