KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talks to customers Remotely over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
- Upsells to customers as necessary
WHY JOIN Tweens International LLC?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Tweens employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Tweens, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them. Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us. But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Tweens employee, you may receive benefits like :
- Competitive Pay Rates + Incentives
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
Working at Tweens means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Tweens offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.