We are looking for a CPA to join our team.
This position is for the two companies – CBB has around 130-200 transactions per month – CREDX LLC less than 10 to 20 transactions per month.
Applicant must be motivated, focused, organized, dependable, punctual, and accountable. Applicant must possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Applicant must be flexible and be able to multi-task confidently. Must be computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office (with an emphasis on Excel) and QuickBooks accounting software.
The bookkeeper is responsible for the upkeep and organization of both company’s financial records. The bookkeeper updates and preserves accounting records, including account payable and receivable, expenditures, profit and loss.
The essential job duties shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Preparing invoices and performing accounts receivable reconciliations
- Verifying, allocating and posting bank deposits
- Posting payments
- Analyzing GL and liability accounts for balances and accuracy and performing miscellaneous office related tasks
- Preparing credit card and bank reconciliations
- Completing special projects as assigned by the Comptroller
Must Have Good Working Knowledge with QuickBooks
- Entering all vendor payables into the QuickBooks system
- Review, verify and enter into QuickBooks vendor’s invoice(s)
- Printing a payable report – every other week (when there is no payroll)
- Process checks on approved payments
- Mail payments
- Verifying amounts and back up on billing sheets
- Printing customer’s invoices
- E-mailing customer’s invoices
- Filing invoices
- Printing a receivable report weekly (Cashflow report)– Thursday and calling or emailing customers that are past due for payment.
- Entering customer payments in both systems.
- Print and create a bi-weekly timesheet
- Verify the hours worked by each team member timesheet
- Enter hours in ----------
About the Position:
- Full-time employee position at a medical billing and credentialing firms
- Is expected to lead into a full-time position
- Review, process, and record data for client payments and vendor invoices
- Prepare bank accounts' reconciliations in Quick Books for both companies
- Record payments in QuickBooks for both companies
- Trust accounting reconciliations for both companies
- Other office administrative duties as needed for both companies
- Coordinate with accountant any other duties needed in QuickBooks
Desired Skills, Experience, Education and competencies required for the position:
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Intuit is required
- Bachelors' degree in Accounting is preferred
- Experience working with medical billing and credentialing is strongly preferred but not required as we are willing to train the right candidate
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing standards if preferred
- Knowledge of journal entry preparation, banking, sales, expenses, chart of accounts in Quick Books Intuit is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) is required
- Detail oriented, punctual and self-driven
Intuit (----------) payroll processing skills are a plus