Skills and Experience Requirements
- Have a marketer’s eye. Know what’s on brand, and what’s off brand when building social pages
- 2 years of extensive experience creating high quality content for blogs, social media posts, email marketing campaigns -
- Excellent written English is a must, understanding of times where it’s appropriate to use slang and market lingo
- With intermediate experience in using social media pages, including Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube pages.
- Basic understanding of SEO and hashtagging
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- With ability to serve customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems
- You must, must, MUST be a team player - it’s the highest held value in the department you’ll be part of. We all work in harmony together, so we can all succeed together.
- A successful candidate will be motivated, love people, an excellent listener, creative and enjoy fast-paced environments
- An interest in fashion is a must
- A LOVE of Learning. Willingness to go through training programs, test out new tools and software and- drive to take on new responsibilities as the company grows
- The kind of person who likes to help others and willing to share knowledge with new people who will be on board in the future and train them to learn the ropes
- Must be flexible and have the ability to take direction well
- Natural tendency to keep up with latest trends in the marketplace
- Must be open minded and comfortable with the content of the company website, from which swimwear and lingerie products are being showcased by women
- Experience in social media marketing / managing social media pages for brands
- Experience with influencer marketing / running affiliate programs
- Basic knowledge of graphic design is a plus
- Can produce data from past projects that show successful results of created content, copywriting and/or managed social media page growth for businesses or social media influencers
Mac or PC with at least 4GB of RAM and stable Internet connection
This role initially requires 40 hours per week while working remotely with an 8-hour block availability from Monday to Friday between 7am to 4pm Philippine time (with an hour’s lunch break).
Application Guide and Deadline:
To be considered for this role, please take our Content Creator & Copywriter Skills Test on this link, ---------- and submit on or before 30 March 2019.