OUR FULL STACK DEVS...
- Develop backend API applications in C#
- Work in a team with other developers, UX designers, and QA to create user interfaces for web and mobile applications
- Use Jira, Bitbucket, Docker, and GIT-based source code synchronization
- Check on and follow up with standups, sprint reviews, daily updates, etc.
- Assist the support team with problem identification and bug fixes
- Research and learn new technologies for your own learning and to benefit the team
OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF
Staff work from home (or anywhere with a good internet connection) and generally set their own hours after the second month. This is a permanent long-term position and not a project-based position. The position receives a competitive base monthly salary plus paid time off.