Are you obsessed with podcasts? Would you like to work with podcasts every day? Have you always dreamed of working from home and enjoying the flexibility of doing what you love and making money while not hassling with office politics or a long commute? Would you enjoy helping grow a company and love the idea that your contribution each day REALLY matters? True Native Media wants to hire YOU as a part-time Administrative Assistant. 25/hr per week $18 per hour- with the goal of growing into a full-time position.
At True Native Media, we help create marketing success for companies through the use of podcast advertising. We work closely with podcast content creators to help partner them with brands they love to promote.
A little bit about True Native Media.
I’m Heather Osgood the founder, I started the company because I LOVE audio. I have been obsessed with audiobooks and podcasts for many years. I also love marketing and advertising. I founded the company in 2016 when I realized there were literally hundreds of thousands of podcasts that were being listened to that had no ads on them. I saw a great opportunity for brands and companies to market their services on podcasts.
Do you align with these core values?
- Value people and relationships. Life is about relationships and we want to work with people that are nice and go out of their way to kind and friendly to everyone they come into contact with.
- Innovation. We’re building a company in a growing and changing market and having relevance in the market place is of utmost importance.
- Communication. We want to understand you and we want you to understand us. We also want our customers and podcasts to see that we are responsive and take care of them by providing concise and accurate information in a timely manner.
- Profit. We’re a business not a non-profit. In order for the company to grow and prosper it's our job to be aware of our profitability. Profit is a three-way win- if our customers win the company wins and when the company wins our team wins.
- Generosity. We work hard so we can help people. We support our customers by providing them with the best products and the best customer service. We support our team by providing them with life flexibility because life isn’t just about work, it’s about LIFE. We support our podcasters by giving them the financial support they need to continue to create great content and we support our world by giving back. We currently support women in developing nations with micro business loans.
Achieving our dream of being a leader in the podcast community is the fire that drives us. Creating a company that inspires us to be our best, where we all feel supported and acknowledged, where each member is responsible for the success of the company is our passion and goal!