- Strategize & formulate email marketing strategies using ACTIVE CAMPAIGN
- Execute, monitor, and troubleshoot the aforementioned strategies
- Sales-oriented + brand-building copywriting
- Collaboration with graphic designers to produce quality brand-aligned campaign artwork
- Analytics recording and evaluation (eg: email open rates, revenue generated per email campaign)
- Make decisions based on data to optimize strategies on a monthly basis
- Manage marketing automation tools such as Active Campaign and others on a daily basis.
- Work with collaboration software & tools such as Google Drive, Trello, and Slack.
Based on your performance and progress, additional training and opportunities will be provided to upgrade your marketing skills, including but not limited to - Social Media Marketing, Chatbot Marketing, SMS Marketing, and others.