Possible Task Examples:
- General Virtual Assistant activities - email management, appointment booking and calendar management, calling suppliers if necessary, formatting/editing/typing documents, solicitor assistance.
- Help maintain and develop processes, systems and databases.
- Come up with creative solutions for internal problems (eg helping find contractors to assist with technical issues in our office, etc)
- Assist with managing our relationship with our partners, and assist in thinking of ways to deepen these relationships
- Manage enquiries from existing or new clients
- Help maintain our CRM and Newsletter databases.
- Help create, send, manage and optimise newsletter and marketing campaigns.
- Help manage our social media platforms and social media marketing calendar.
- Generate reports, and think of new reporting possibilities in order to keep elevating our performance.
- Help with outsourcing of other experts if needed.
Examples of Systems and Tools we use:
Note: you do not need to have experience in all these tools, we provide on the job training.
- Google Apps (Email, GDrive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms)
- Slack (internal communication tool)
- Zoom (primary app for meetings, podcast recordings, teleconference)
- Asana (tool for task delegations and monitoring progress projects)
- Last Pass (system for our passwords and other account details)
- Hubstaff (time tracker)
- Insightly (our client database/CRM)
- Active Campaign (our newsletter and campaign database)
- Social Media Platforms and Tool (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Hootsuite)