The client is looking to pave new pathways in the way that users collaborate on, share and consume stories through text and video. Think of YouTube reimagined, telling stories around the campfire
You will be reporting to the project lead and interfacing with the CEO on a daily basis. You will also collaborate with the web, QA and infrastructure engineers. There is an existing daily meeting at 10:00am America/Los Angeles (-07:00) PDT.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- High proficiency with React Native (3yrs), Redux and Redux Sagas
- A number of apps in the App/Play Stores
- Proficiency with NodeJS (3yrs) & Express
- Attention to detail and adept at asking the right questions to get the job done correctly the first time.
- Experience working remote using Agile and and Scrum.
- Ability to work overlapping hours with PDT timezone
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- Experience with highly scalable applications
- Experience with MongoDB.
Monthly Salary range: $4,800 - $6,800