* Coordinate and maintains the credentialing, re-credentialing and reappointment applications for the healthcare professionals and clients
* Assist healthcare professionals with the application process by pre-filling all the credentialing packets, and sends timely and thorough communication to internal and external customers throughout the process.
* Review incoming healthcare professional credentialing application packets and supporting documentation for completeness and accuracy and record and upload in the system
* Provides follow up with healthcare professionals regarding missing credentialing application packet items/information and supporting documents
* Escalate non-responsive healthcare professionals to their recruiters for follow up
* Assist healthcare professionals to obtain dispensing licenses as required by the client
* Add new healthcare professional and supporting documentation to client VMS systems on request by the account manager
* Initiate criminal background checks and database searches as required by the client
* Arrange drug and health screenings for healthcare professionals as required by the client
* Assist the Risk Manager, recruiting and account management team with other miscellaneous projects as needed such as supervising/collaborating agreements.
* Must have strong oral and communication skills.
* Must be able to work quickly, efficiently, and persistently all within a professional manner.
* Must be able to think outside the box.
* Needs to be able to offer assistance to the Quality Coordinators and Referencing Team if requested