Art Storefronts is looking for an individual with a strong desire to improve overall user experience by managing customer relationships and working with multiple departments to scale company growth.
What We Do
- Help artists & photographers sell their work online with a combination of a state-of-the-art e-commerce platform & in-depth marketing consulting/training
Who We’re Looking For
- Someone with a positive attitude who works well in small teams
- Proven track-record of increasing overall Customer Satisfaction
- Not afraid to jump in wherever help is needed
- This position is a really unique opportunity, so it is important to know that we are not mass-hiring for it. We are looking for a select few talented & ambitious individuals who excel at what they do and who stand out from the crowd.
Let’s first talk about what Art Storefronts is NOT:
We are NOT a “call center”.
We are NOT a big corporate company where opportunity is limited and where you do the same thing every day.
We are NOT a risky startup company that is unprofitable, needs capital, and may shut down.
We are NOT run by amateurs.
We are NOT looking for average people, procrastinators, low passion.
Now, let’s talk about what Art Storefronts is:
We are 100% family-owned.
We are profitable, have zero financing concerns, and will never need to raise capital.
We recently graduated from the startup phase and are now scaling the company.
We are a ground-floor opportunity to come in at the perfect time, apply your ambition, take on a bunch of responsibility, and move forward in your career faster than you ever could anywhere else.
We deliver a product and an experience that is actually meaningful and good for the world. Namely, we empower artists and photographers to take control of their lives, build valuable businesses, eliminate onerous middle-men and make the most money from their work.
We are Customer Obsessed and use it as a guiding principle.
We believe we should come to work every day enjoying who we work with, what we do, and be ready to tackle big problems and opportunities.
We want high energy, high passion, overachieving, and a glass-is-half-full attitude.