The best candidate for this job will have the following skills:
- Hustle: You need to track down busy people and get them to talk to you. This requires creative communication, research, and hustle.
- Quick task switching: The team is in growth mode. You will be expected to quickly switch between researching new trial users and talking to them on the phone, replying to chat (in under one minute), customizing emails, configuring trial accounts, and reviewing reports with business owners.
- Persistence: This was already mentioned above, but it bears reiteration. You might need to email or phone someone six times before you get their attention. We need someone willing to push hard to get results.
- Curiosity: To excel in this role, you need to be able to gain a deep understanding of each of the verticals we sell to. This means knowing the events, the companies, the products, and, most importantly, the people in each of these verticals while having your finger on the pulse of any changes or developments.
- Experience in software sales, remote work, and management is a plus.
To apply, submit your application, a comprehensive resume, and a cover letter that explains why you should be hired for this job.
This job is for a Software Sales Representative / Inside Sales Rep / Business Development Representative. This job is a 100% remote / telecommute / work from home / virtual position.