Exciting full-time marketing & hiring assistant role, with the chance to work on exciting projects, prove your value, learn new skills and make good money. All work is fully remote - so you can work from anywhere.
This position comes with initial pay of $1600-2000 per month based on qualifications and there is room for performance-based bonuses and promotions.
We have been exploding in the past few months and grown to a team of 7 full-time employees, 3 part-time employees, several project-based contract employees and a few interns. It's time to bring someone in to manage the whole team and help me stay organized.
This is suitable for someone hard-working, with leadership and online business experience.
You’ll be learning a lot. You won’t ever be comfortable just coasting along. This is a demanding role, with tons of support to help you improve your skills.
You will be expected to take responsibility for studying marketing and content creation techniques as you continue to grow into your role daily.
You will have access to dozens of top-of-the-line online training courses, the most powerful software on the planet, daily coaching from the CEO and the chance to actually do the work, leading a team of dedicated and skilled employees.
The role involves working with me (CEO), clients, business partners and the other members of the team as required. The majority of our communication will be through short audio messages sent through Voxer and the rest of the team operations on Slack/Trello.
If you had been working for us in the last couple of weeks these are a sample of some of the tasks you would have done:
- Managing our artists, website graphic designer, and web developer as we transition our membership site to a new platform
- Negotiating with web development teams to transition our main website to a new host and design
- Planning the transition of our podcast hosting provider
- Managing the book launch team and Trello board for a client
- Re-organizing our 20+ Trello boards and nested tasks
- Organizing our multiple mailing and promotional calendars
- Finding training materials and providing them to team members as needed
- Participating in long-term strategy sessions for company growth
- Organizing our content creation, copywriting, and social media teams
- Organize and clean up our Trello boards, while streamlining our task checklists
- Find, implement and use automated tools to bring efficiencies to daily processes
- Review and streamline our customer support response platform
- Organized existing tasks for our graphics department (replication and organization)
- Tracked performance statistics across our campaigns.
- Managed the team that checked, double-checked and triple-checked every step of an automated funnel to make sure it’s working properly
Tasks will be set up in our project management system (Trello), and need to be ticked off in there so we can keep track of what has been done.
There will be a 3-month trial period for the role to check that we are a good match for each other (fully paid of course).