The core mission of the role of Sales Development Representative at Zivvy, LLC is to grow revenue from the assigned territory and average at least $8000 in sales/month. The revenue production will come from the penning of new accounts for digital marketing services such as SEO, Website Design, PPC, Social Media Marketing while following the company's designed sales process.
The SDR would be responsible for the following:
Lead generation, appointment setting, sales presentations, closing sales, and onboarding clients. As with all employees, the Sales Representative must be able to give our clients and potential clients the very best customer service possible. As the sales team grows, there would be opportunities for excellent performers to be promoted to Sales Executive, Sales Team Leads, and/or Account Executives.
We offer great pay and bonus potential!
Targeted Compensation Range
Base $3-$5/ hour
Commission / Bonuses - $500+/month
OTE (On-Target Earnings) Year 1 - $7,000-$12,000
OTE (On-Target Earnings) Year 2 - $10,000-$15,000
***After 3 month probation period, you would qualify for benefits such as 13th Month Pay, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave, and Paid Vacation.
- Revenue: Exceed new sales revenue quota of $8K/month (3 mos ramp up)
- Clients: Have an average number 18 clients month over month on subscription packages (after 6 mos)
- New Business: Sign up at least 3 clients a month on 6+ month subscription packages
- Activities: Maintain an activity level of seven sales presentations/wk
- Conversions: Build pipeline-to-quota ratio of 5:1 (Conversion Rate 20%+)
- Retention: Average client retention at least 6 months (subscription)
- Transactions: Sell each deal with a selling price at or above company averages
- Time: Spend 4 hours out of every week to improve systems and update UBS Folder
- Systems: Build a library of training materials the documents systems so that a new Sales Rep can use it to train from