We’re not your average run of the mill agency. We’re fiercely passionate and dedicated to our core values. We strive to be a leader in paid media and we welcome talented and like minded people to join us on our journey.
Upraw Media help B2B, SaaS & Tech companies accelerate growth via world class performance marketing campaigns. We manage all the major ad platforms, implement sophisticated tracking solutions and build highly optimised landing pages
WORKING FOR UPRAW
Growth is awesome! We need people to help us grow, and grow with us. This is an opportunity to really make your stamp on a growing business, have your ideas heard and take your digital marketing skills to the next level.
Work should be fun and interesting and we’re keen to encourage all staff to maintain a healthy work-life balance. With flexible working hours you can be the the architect of your week.
We invest in all our team members, which is why everyone is required to spend at least 10 hours per month in “digital schooling”. This ensures we remain at the forefront of the industry and your PPC skillset is sharper than a serpent’s tooth.
Everyone in our team must pass their Google qualifications and complete many courses on conversion rate optimisation, excel wizardry, data visualisation and more!
We started Upraw because we believed we could do things better. As it turns out, we can…. But maybe we could be even better with you on board? This is some stuff you need to know about us.
We’re generally not into clichés, but our values are important to us. Not just because they make us sound impressive. But because when you live by them like we do, they actually make a difference.
So what do we stand for?
- To be uncompromising in our search for excellence.
- To inspire each other, challenge each other and, most importantly, the status quo.
- To foster a true culture of excellence and focus on this before profits.
- To truly help our clients businesses’ and add real value.
- To be open and honest in our approach, never sugar coating the facts and facing challenges with a realistic depiction.
- To be 100% accountable for meeting client expectations. No excuses.
- To put our core values and principles ahead of profits because we recognise that by doing this the rest will take care of itself.
To create content that delivers exceptional value to our target audience. We’re not interested in churning out low quality content! Every piece we put our name to should help solve real world problems and bring tangible value.
You will create well researched, high quality blog articles, white papers, case studies and more. Over time you will become a subject matter expert in performance marketing.
You will work with our internal UX designer to create visuals that assist content pieces and increase the quality of content . You will assist in developing a content marketing strategy that aligns with our botton line business goals.
Using our SEO methodolgy you will learn how to write content that get’s ranked by the major search engines, generates brand awareness and drives conversions. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
If you love learning, researching and converting ideas into extremely high quality content pieces this role is for you.
What does a great candidate look like to us?
- Exceptional writing ability (English)
- Fluent in English (Dutch is not a necessity)
- Already have portfolio of content .
- Have at least a basic understanding of how search engines work (training provided)
- You love marketing and you’re eager to learn and expand your skill set.
- Highly creative & full of ideas.
- You have propensity towards action. We have quick meetings and then we go make things happen. You need to be comfortable getting things done without someone saying so.
- Exceptional Prioritization skills. You’re able to work on the tasks that matter most and organise your time effectively.
- Highly ambitious.
- Highly organised. The kind of person who has a list for their lists.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you.
The Upraw Media Team