Duties of the role will include, but not limited to:
- Assist the Case Handlers with general administration duties.
- Using the pre-worded emails file, send bulk emails to clients to update them or request further information/documentation as directed.
- Email clients with regular updates relating to their claims.
- Send and monitor chase emails for outstanding information/documentation.
- Advise case handler of any responses as a matter of urgency.
- Communicate via email with our Northampton office team as necessary
- Contact existing customers to provide information and to request further documentation.
- Constant updating of CRM (in-house) system, so at any given time it reflects the up to date state of the file.
- Update inhouse CRM system following responses received, and advise Case Handler of any significant progress that may need their urgent input
- Assist in the processing of claims as required
Working remotely you will need to ensure full confidentiality at all time to ensure our clients data is kept secure at all times. You will need to sign our disclaimer to support this.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will be expected to have GCSEs in English and Maths to a minimum standard of grade C or 4, or equivalent.
In addition you will need to be able to demonstrate good computer skills eg. Word, Excel and Outlook, along with accurate keyboard input skills. Fluency in written and spoken English is also a requirement.