The perfect person:
If you are a perfect fit, you will be able to provide examples of designs from the above that you have produced and will take pride in producing modern, clean, professional designs.
You will also be used to working in English and have great written communication skills.
We will run a 2 step application process.
Step 1 - If you are interested, we’d love to see an application from you!
Please include the following in your application:
- Examples of your work
- How many hours you are available each week
- Hours you are able to work in the UK time zone (e.g. GMT)
- What your pay per hour is
- How many hours it would take you to complete the task detailed below
- What your preferred design tool is and whether you have any experience with ----------
- Please add one sentence saying how you learned to read and write in English
Step 2 - Based on the applications we receive, we will then ask you to complete a trial job (we always believe in paying fairly, so you will of course be paid for this).
The trial will be to produce a banner/advert for a conference, all details will be provided after you apply
Please do let us know if you require any clarification at all!