Roles & Responsibilities:
• Plans concept by studying information and materials. Conceptualize storyboards by designing a layout from the materials provided and adding a mixture of design elements and aesthetic concepts before animating.
• Completely produce quality videos from start to finish including audio production, editing, and delivery.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Complete projects on schedule 90% of the time.
• Ensure compliance with company guidelines, branding, and design standards.
• Design raw videos with elements (such as lower thirds, animated frames, animated graphics, effects, ----------) that will help produce an appealing and interactive material (marketing/training videos/others).
• Must have an analytical approach in editing in preparation for rendering, uploading and a fast turn-around of revisions.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications.
• Independently manage assigned tasks.