- Has extensive experience in technical support, particularly in troubleshooting SaaS software solutions.
- Has an affinity for helping customers and teaching them in a timely fashion with outstanding follow-through and problem-solving skills.
- Has excellent written and spoken English.
- Is resourceful, detail-oriented, and can work with minimal supervision.
- Is fully equipped for remote work with an excellent internet connection, a headset, and any ONE of the following devices: an iPhone, Android mobile phone, or iPad/tablet.
Experience in sales and customer success is a huge plus.
Being multilingual is a huge plus as well.
You must also agree to use our time-tracking software while at work.
This job is for a technical support agent / customer support. It is a 100%-remote / telecommute / work-from-home / virtual position.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
To apply, please submit these requirements:
1. Updated resume in PDF format
2. Cover letter with your answers to these questions:
a) Which timezone can you work full time Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm? In Pacific Standard Time (PST) OR in Philippine timezone (GMT+8) ?
b) What is your expected monthly salary, in your local currency, for this full time job?
c). In a scale of 1-5 (5 is the highest), how fluent are you in English?
NOTE: Only those who submit the complete requirements above will be considered for screening.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We want to help companies know if their remote teams are working productively.
We develop and market Time Doctor, a time-tracking and productivity tool. Our software is used by individuals and teams to track time spent on tasks and to monitor computer activity. Time Doctor can take screenshots while a person is working, monitor keyboard and mouse activity, and track website and application usage.
We have a team of more than 85 people working 100% remotely in 31 different countries.
Learn more about us here-