About the business
Ooze Studios is an Australian creative & marketing agency working with global clients and a global team. We build industry-leading, objective focused digital products such as marketing campaigns, landing pages, websites, apps, lead magnets, etc. Our team is quickly expanding as our client base grows.
We work with some of Australia’s most successful small & medium businesses from a range of industries. Check out the portfolio on our website for some of our recent work.
We're a results driven and customer centric agency.
We are predominantly a remote-working agency, with daily in-person contact. We do have multiple forms of required communication and processes that enable us to work remotely, which must be adhered to by all team members.
We are committed to a work environment that is curious, innovative, diverse, thoughtful and gives our team members every opportunity to grow.
Remote social environment
It can be hard to connect with team members remotely so we introduced board game day. We play board games in a relaxed atmosphere to get to know one another better. We also have quiz Fridays to relax at the end of the week.
Better connections => Greater working environment => Greater creativity => Best client work.
Why Us: Benefits and perks
Outside of the great career opportunities, diverse work and ability to work with amazing clients, Ooze Studios genuinely cares about our team members and their interests. It’s an environment where you can thrive and grow. On top of that, we like to look after the whole person with a range of benefits like:
- Paid holiday leave after successful probationary period
- Cash incentives for bringing new clients to Ooze
- Fortnightly pay and Ooze covers the transfer fee for payments
- Access to creative and marketing experts to learn from
- Play board games with your global colleagues
- Monthly mentoring program for personal development
- Remuneration review after a 12 month period based on performance
- Established client portfolios to manage
- Flexibility of working in an autonomous role remotely and in a team environment.
- Lots of career growth opportunities