- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/10 and troubleshooting common issues
- Working knowledge of basic networking and troubleshooting
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and being able to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/10, Server 2016, OSX and some knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of browser developer tools
- Excellent problem-solving, conflict resolution, and program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions
- Experience working remotely
- Ability to formulate thoughts and ideas clearly
- Proficiency in resolving software and network issues
- Working knowledge of Jira, Slack, Stripe, G-Suite, Zoom and image/video recording tools
This is a full-time role for a Customer Support Specialist and it’s a completely virtual/telecommute position that will allow you to work from home.
To apply for this job, please send your updated CV/resume and a cover letter with answers to these questions:
1. Where are you currently based?
2. Can you work full time from 6pm- 3am GMT+8 (Singapore/Philippine time) 40 hours per week?
3. In a scale of 1-5 (5 is the highest), how fluent are you in the English?
4. What is your expected monthly salary for this full time job?
5. What's the link to your LinkedIn profile?