- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience
- Solid technical knowledge (Windows, OSX) and troubleshooting common issues
- Working knowledge of basic networking and troubleshooting
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and being able to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/10, Server 2016, OSX and some knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of browser developer tools
- Excellent problem-solving, conflict resolution, and program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions
- Experience working remotely
- Ability to formulate thoughts and ideas clearly
- Proficiency in resolving software and network issues
- Working knowledge of Jira, Slack, Stripe, G-Suite, Zoom and image/video recording tools
This is a full-time role for a Customer/Technical Support Specialist and it’s a completely virtual/telecommute position that will allow you to work from home.
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume and a cover letter with answers to these questions:
1. Can you work full time, 40 hours per week, from 9am to 6pm GMT+8 (Philippine time) ?
2. In a scale of 1-5, what is your proficiency in spoken and written English?
3. What is your expected MONTHLY salary for this full time job. Please indicate your local currency.
Please send these two documents in PDF. The submission of these answers will qualify your application to be considered.