- 1. What information do we collect?
- Outsourcely collects your information when you register on the Outsourcely site and when you visit Outsourcely pages.
- Name, and contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as bank account numbers;
- Transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account), billing and other information you provide to purchase an item;
- Personal information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites;
- Additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity);
- Information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- Aggregate Information: Outsourcely collects non-identifying, general, generic and aggregate information to better design our Web site and services.
- Non-Personal Information: Outsourcely may collect non-personal information as you use Outsourcely. When you use the site, Outsourcely, third-party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics), and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
- We may combine some Non-Personal Information with the Personal Information we collect. Where we do so, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information if the resulting combination may be used to readily identify or locate you in the same manner as Personal Information alone.
- 2. How do we store your information? We use hosting provider Amazon Web Services, therefore your information may be transferred to and stored on servers in various locations both in and outside of the US. Outsourcely maintains control of your information. We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
3. How do we use your Information?
- When you use the Outsourcely site, we may request certain information. Outsourcely does not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. No other third party receives your personally identifiable information or other transactional data except for those with whom you have transactions and share that information. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web site, used to notify consumers about updates to our web site and for communications, such as customer service.
- Communications: We may send you a welcome email to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purposes, such as billing, account management, or system maintenance. You may only stop those emails by terminating your account. We may also send you promotions, product announcements, surveys, newsletters, developer updates, product evaluations, and event information or other marketing or commercial e-mails. You can opt out of receiving these email communications from Outsourcely at any time by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your e-mail preferences on your Outsourcely account or emailing us to have your contact information removed from our email list or registration database.
- Marketing: You agree that we may use your personal information to tell you about our services and tools, deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences, and customize measure and improve our advertising. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email.
- We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission. We may use and share Non-Personal Information for our marketing purposes, including, without limitation, marketing on other websites. For example, we may use the information to control the number of times you have seen an ad, deliver ads tailored to your interests, and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. You can prevent us from tailoring our ads to you on other websites by deleting your cookies (see below).
Links to Other Sites
Our Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Project Management Portal
This area of the Site is for the benefit of Users. The Project Management Portal of the Site is to facilitate communication and the exchange and sharing of information between Employers and Employees (Job Seekers). Outsourcely reserves the right to monitor communications in the Project Management Portal in order to verify compliance with our Terms of Service, international, federal or state laws and/or our other stated policies.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, payment processing, fraud detection and improvement of the Site’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and Service are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Contractor Profiles. If you choose to use the Service as a Contractor, you will be able to create a profile, which will be publicly viewable via the Service. Such profile may include information including, but not limited to, profile picture, name, location, information on jobs previously performed via the Service and outside the Service, skills, tests taken, hourly pay rates and feedback/rating information. You may edit your Contractor profile via your account.
Online Surveys and Contests
Occasionally, Outsourcely conducts a User survey to collect information about our Users' preferences. These surveys are optional and if you choose to respond, your responses will be kept anonymous. Similarly, we may offer contests to qualifying Users in which we ask for contact and demographic information such as name, email address and mailing address. None of this information is shared with third parties, except in summary form, if at all. The demographic information that Outsourcely collects in the registration process and through surveys is used to help us improve Site Services to meet the needs and preferences of our Users.
This may include targeting advertising to you about Site Services. Information we gather through a contest may also be disclosed to third parties as necessary for prize fulfillment and other aspects of any contest or similar offering.
If you choose to post a job listing as an Employer, the contents of such job listing will be viewable via the Service. Job listings include information such as budget, location, history of job listing by the Client, the names of other Employees (Job Seekers) performing jobs for the Employer, Employer feedback and rating information and timing of job performance.
Social Media Widgets
Comments Submitted by Users
Outsourcely constantly seeks to improve the quality of the services we provide and the User experience on the Site. We value your input and encourage you to help us expand and make improvements to the Site by providing us with any thoughts or comments you might have regarding our services or the operation of the Site. You can submit any comments you have to us by clicking on the link "Contact us" at the bottom of most of the pages on the Site. The "Contact Us" page asks for your email address, Name/Username, Subject and your message. Your Username is optional. If you provide this information, we will only use it to acknowledge or respond to your comments. Submitting comments via email will not cause you to receive any secondary or promotional material, unless specifically requested by you. In certain circumstances, we may ask for your permission to post your comments in marketing or promotional materials.
Outsourcely is very concerned with safeguarding your information. The security of your personal information is important to us. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. When you enter sensitive information (such as date of birth) on our registration forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). In some cases, we also encrypt sensitive information where it is stored on our systems. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Outsourcely cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Outsourcely or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Automatically Gathered Information
Outsourcely automatically collects browser type and browser software version to tailor the presentation of the Site and the Site Services to the Visitor's or User's platform and to maintain a record of the User's or Visitor's activity on the Site. As an automatic process, our Web server software records a log file of IP addresses that access the Site. We also collect IP address information but do not ordinarily link IP addresses to Users' Personal Information. However, we can and will use IP addresses to identify a User when we, in our sole discretion, determine that it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Terms of Service or to protect our service, Site, customers or others. When you use the Site, Outsourcely collects information about your Account transactions and Outsourcely may collect information about your computer for fraud prevention purposes. Finally, Outsourcely may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, Outsourcely may collect information related to your contact with Outsourcely Customer Service or store results when you respond to a survey.
When you visit the Site, whether as a registered user or a non-registered user just browsing the Site (any of these, an “Outsourcely User”), our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser software version or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Site’s functionality and user-friendliness, to better tailor it to our visitors’ needs, and to detect suspicious activity. We may also use a third party service or any similar service that will enable us to gather details of how you use our Site’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information. We do not treat Log Data as Personal Information, but we may use it in association with Personal Information, and we may aggregate, analyze and evaluate such Log Data for the same purposes as stated above regarding other Non-Identifying Information.
Outsourcely may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
If you sign up under the Outsourcely Referral Program, you will be required to provide: a User ID, a password, email address, city, state, country and zip/postal code. It further requests the URL of your Web site, the number of registered Users on your Site, and a brief general description of your Site. We will use this information for our own internal purposes, including evaluating and developing new features that better meet the needs of our affiliates. We will use the email address that you provide to us to contact you regarding the status of your Account, and we will use the address that you provide to us to send you any payments owed to you under the terms of the Referral Program.
Email to Friends Feature and Referral Program
Outsourcely lets you easily send project postings to friends via email. Outsourcely also offers the ability to send friends emails about providing or accepting services through Outsourcely. If you choose to use either feature, be assured that Outsourcely only uses your friends' email addresses on a one-time basis to send the requested posting, and we use your email address to copy you on the message or to send on your behalf. Your friends' email addresses will be deleted from our database after the message is sent.
You may provide Outsourcely information when you interact with us through email, online chat, or otherwise. We may retain such information in order to provide you with Site Services, including for diagnosing technical issues.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
All registered users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their registration profile by contacting us or by making edits via their accounts. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request; however, your Personal Information may remain in our archives. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Please bear in mind that neither you nor Outsourcely can delete all copies of information that has been previously shared with others on the Site.
Our Policy Toward Children
This Site is not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files.